Recipe: Easy Paleo Chocolate
A healthy treat is always a good idea. And as such, I will be sharing my quick & easy paleo chocolate recipe with you today!
(Bonus video: 3 x THREE INGREDIENTS healthy snack and treats!!!)
5 minutes of prep time, you have fresh chocolate "sauce" ready to dip your favourite fruits in, drizzle over your dessert or you could freeze them into chocolate bark to enjoy it with Netflix later!
If you don't already know by now, I am all about efficiency - anything quick & easy tickles my fancy and score extra brownie points in my book such as these protein balls (Matcha, Chocolate and Lemon Bounty) and meal prepping. And today's recipe definitely fits in the "efficient" theme!
Easy Paleo Chocolate(Bark)
Eat This: Easy Paleo Chocolate (Bark) Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The easiest and quickest paleo chocolate you can find - you can either eat it as it is, drizzle over your dessert, dip your favourite fruits in it or make them into chocolate barks! AND, it's dairy free and refined sugar free! :)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- *A handful of goji berries and desiccated coconut
- Combine the melted coconut oil with your raw honey.
- Whisk in the raw cacao powder until you get a glossy and smooth consistency.
- Add in the vanilla essence and whisk briefly.
- You may use it as it is, as a chocolate sauce over your dessert or chocolate coat your cookies (by drizzling it over the cookies!)
- *Alternatively, stir in the goji berries and desiccated coconut and whisk until smooth.
- Spread the mixture thinly onto a lined baking tray (or even a plate!) and pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- Then, break the chocolate into pieces and store them in an airtight container in the fridge
*If you would like to make them into chocolate barks!
Find out how to whip up these Healthy Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
I wasn't lying when I said it was simple and AH-MAZINGGGGGGGGG! I can also guarantee that it is exceptionally divine when eaten with the Belgium waffles and fresh strawberries! Get creative with your paleo chocolate and let me know how you go in the comments below!
3-INGREDIENTS healthy treats
Join the #EatThisBurnThat tribe today and download your simple & easy treats recipe cards today! Promise you will not be disappointed!