How To Make Frose (Frozen Rose)
Frose, aka Frozen Rose is the new kid on the block this summer! If this is the first time you have heard of this drink - well, my friend, you have lots to catch up on! You can have it during your Sunday sesh.
Or as a post work drink.
Or even better, you can make it at home and invite your girlfriends over!
It's so tasty and easy to drink, you can literally have it anytime during the day (of course, timing depending on what's deemed appropriate to you. :P) Did I mention, it tastes a lot like a strawberry smoothie but 100x better?
To avoid being called a major tease - without further ado, let me share my very own recipe on "how to make frose" with you, with only THREE ingredients! Yeap, 3 ingredients! You're welcome!
How To Make Frose
Make a huge jug of this or a few and bring it to your Christmas lunch this weekend. ;) I promise you, it will definitely be a table pleaser and you will most definitely be a hit amongst your friends and family.
- 2 bottles of Rose of choice ( I used Aldi South Port Estate Rose because it has won 204810284102 awards and the best part is? It only costs $4.99 per bottle. I KNOW.)
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 3-4 tbsp of maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it to be)
- Freeze a bottle of the rose in an ice cubes tray or zip lock bag overnight (or at least 6-8 hours).
- Once your rose-ice is ready, pour all remaining ingredients into your blender and blitz everything together (putting my trusty Froothie Optimum Blender into good use here :P)
- Serve with a strawberry on top!
I really hope you enjoyed this frose recipe as much as I enjoyed taste testing them (someone gotta do it!). I kept it to the Eat This Burn That theme too - as healthy as possible and quick & easy! Double brownie points there ;) If you gave this frose a go, don't forget to share them with me on Instagram (@eatthisburnthat) or Facebook or you can even snap me a photo as you are making them (@eatthisburnthat on snapchat!)
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you Eat This Burn That readers for supporting my humble little blog throughout the year! Have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!