#GymBagHeroes - Top 7 Must Have Multi-purpose Beauty Products In Your Gym Bag
So, one of my favourite excuses back in my exercise-hating-days was “I have to go out tonight, hence I can’t make it to the gym”. The rationale behind it is: I can’t carry my make up case and a wardrobe-full of clothes in my gym bag.
How am I supposed to do my favourite smokey eyes when I forget my blending blush?
I still smell even though I have showered…
Gym is going to give me a bad hair day for my date tonight.
I need 8290348203 eyeshadows for the perfect EOTD (aka eye of the day) and 5 lipsticks to achieve the perfect FOTD (face of the day) to get ready.
Yeap - that ties to the very same excuse, in different variations. (Who else can relate - share your version of the excuse in the comments below :P)
Blaming it on the hassle of getting ready post gym, I often chose going out, be it dinner with the girlfriends, a hot date or even a PR event over gyming without second thought.
As the saying goes, you will need to eliminate yours excuses in order to achieve your goals. And here my friend, is where #GymBagHeroes will be the excuse police and do the job for you!
You don't need a make up case full of products - you just need a few multipurpose products to look like you have just came out of a make over.
I will be sharing with you my favourite multipurpose products and any revolutionary upcoming releases which will make getting ready post workout at the gym way easier for you. - all of which I have personally tested and got my tick of approval!
To kick of the very first post of our #GymBagHeroes series, here is a flat lay of the essential products from my very first morning gym session after a good three months:
- Jurlique Skin Brightening Day Cream SPF 30 PA ++: Moisturiser and sun screen in a single product - the ideal product for your gym bag!
- Per - fekt Eye Perfection Gel: This works as an eye cream (which covers up puffy eyes and fine lines) and a concealer for me! Multipurpose product, FTW.
- NUDE BY NATURE Pressed Mineral Cover in Medium: I have sworn by Nude By Nature Mineral Foundation in the past but this is the better version as it comes in compact form, which means no messy fall outs!
- Lady Jayne Classic Brush with Boar Bristle, Purse Size: Because ain't nobody want untamed, frizzy hair after a workout and this is just the perfect size to fit into your gym bag!
- Nudestix Magnetic Eye Colour in Angel: THIS, is definitely the hero of the loot today! This champagne cream shadow works perfectly as a GORGEOUS all over-the-lid colour and is long lasting.
- Sephora Micro Smooth Baked Sculpting Trio: This trio consists of an lumizer, matte satin blush and bronzer, which is the perfect contour kid. Did you notice that I did not pack an eyeshadow palette? The bronzer great as the crease colour too so all you need is this and the champagne creme shadow and you got yourself a pretty smexy neutral eye look! :)
- So... Fragrance in So... Sinful?: This playful fruity scent comes in the perfect size to fit in your gym bag or handbag! To be honest, I wasn't expecting much when I first received it (because it was cheap as chips! $14.95 for 30mL) but boy, was I impressed and it has been living between my gym bag and handbag as of late!
- Bounce Peanut Protein Blast Balls: The perfect snack to refuel straight after an intense workout, whilst getting ready! You may opt for protein shake but I am definitely a balls person ;)
As you may know, I used to write about beauty, that means, I used to use a gazillion products on my face (both skin care and make up!) However, it doesn't seem practical to lug a huge make up or cosmetic bag to the gym. SO, I now have a new found appreciation for multi-purpose products that makes my live easier!
Hope you enjoy my first edition of #gymbagheroes post on the blog and find it useful! Ain't nobody got time for 89724392734982 products whilst getting ready at the gym! ;)