Recipe: Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
Hot summer days call for light and refreshing breakfast and this Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a new found favourite of mine!
It's convenient (takes you less than 5 minutes to put everything together!), nutritious and delicious - the perfect on the go brekkie for you
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 11/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4cup of shredded coconut
- Mangoes (I used 1 mango per serving)
- Combine all the ingredients. Shake well and pour into a cute mason jar**.
- Chill it in the fridge overnight or at least an hour.
- Serve cold with your desired topping
* Fresh mangoes and shredded coconut is my favourite combination at the moment we are in season with mangoes. But you can play around with your favourite food and add in some nuts if you wish!
** Because everything tastes better in a mason jar!
If you are not a fan of mangoes (HOW COULD YOU?), you could easily swap it with any fruits that is currently in season - cherries, nectarines, plums... the possibility is endless!
Have a go at this super easy Mango Coconut Chia Pudding and let me know how you go!
3-INGREDIENTS healthy treats
Join the #EatThisBurnThat tribe today and download your simple & easy treats recipe cards today! Promise you will not be disappointed!