Recipe : PALEO Bacon and Egg Muffin Cups
Today, I will be sharing with you one of my new breakfast favourites - which is perfect for you busy bees who are always chasing for time!
Do you find yourself grabbing a bacon and egg roll or Maccas Breakfast on your way to work because they are convenient? Every once in a while is fine - but not daily!
Let me introduce you - the paleo bacon and egg muffin cups!
These BAE muffin cups is paleo friendly, healthy and make a great convenient breakfast option! Never skip breakfast again (or opt for the dirty bacon and egg roll! with these quick & easy paleo bacon and egg muffin cups!
PALEO BACON AND EGG MUFFIN CUPS
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Paleo friendly, healthy and convenient breakfast option! Never skip breakfast again with these quick & easy paleo bacon and egg muffin cups!
- 2 red capsicum, diced
- ½ cup of chopped shallots
- 10 slices of shortcut rind-less bacon
- 10 medium sized eggs
- Spread the bacon into your muffin tins to form the "cups" and bake it in your oven for 10 minutes at 170 degrees celcius.
- Whilst the bacon is doing its thang, mix your eggs and add in your desired seasoning (I used salt, ground pepper, cayenne pepper and chilli flakes).
- Then, add in the diced capsicum into your "cups" and pour the egg mixture over.
- Finally, sprinkle the shallots on top and popped it back into the oven for another 20 minutes
A standard muffin tray makes you 12 muffin cups (more than enough for a week's worth of breakfast!)! Trust me, give it a go and you will thank me later when you can just grab these muffin cups before dashing out the door during the week! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram (#eatthisburnthat) if you do!
IF bacon does not float your boat (seriously?!?!?! how could you NOT like bacon?), check out our vego version - the Paleo Mushroom Mince Pie Muffin Cups